Here’s the ‘Heardle’ answer for today – what’s the solution for ‘Heardle’ on April 13?
Written by ABR on 13/04/2022
There have been many new puzzle games cropping up online since the arrival of Wordle earlier this year. People seem very into browser-based quizzes, especially ones that offer streamlined and simple variations of the guess-5 format. Some decided to copy Wordle outright, which hasn’t gone over all too well, while others have used it as a jumping off point to offer something more interesting.
- READ MORE: Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo launches ‘Wordle’ spin-off ‘Weezle’
Of all the Wordle-style puzzles that have exploded into view over the last few months, one of the most interesting is Heardle. This simple puzzle game revolves around music. More specifically, it tasks players with guessing a song based on the intro. You get six guesses to do so, with each hint revealing more and more of the intro. Some will be able to guess certain songs from the first second, while others may need more to go on. The song changes daily, ranging from well-known rock classics to more obscure one-hit wonders.
Heardle is much more of a trivia game than its brethren, so does require a bit of knowledge going in. If you’re into music, it’s a brilliant way to train your ear, and you’ll be surprised by just how much you can get from a one second sample. To help you out, we’ve included a hint for today’s Heardle solution. If you’d rather just know the answer, we have that too, as well as a list of the last week’s worth of songs. Let’s get started.
Heardle hint for today
The Heardle hint for today: The artist shares their name with a colour. This was her breakout hit. She’s now seen performing circus-style stunts on stage.
Heardle answer today – April 13
The answer to Heardle today is P!nk – ‘Get This Party Started’ This is the solution for April 13, with a new puzzle on its way tomorrow.
How to play Heardle online
To play Heardle online you just need to do the following:
- Head to heardle.app
- Press play to listen to the first segment
- Make a guess, or reveal more of the song
- After six guesses, you will fail the puzzle and will have to wait until tomorrow’s
Previous Heardle answers
To help you get an idea as to the types of songs featured in Heardle, we’ve listed some of the recent answers. Take a look to read up on what type of guesses to make.
- Koffee – ‘Toast’
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers – ‘Californication’
- John Legend – ‘Ordinary People’
- Luther Vandross – ‘Never Too Much’
- Fugees – ‘Ready or Not’
- Led Zeppelin- ‘Immigrant Song’
- Spice Girls – ‘Wannabe’
- Silk Sonic – ‘Leave the Door Open’
- Hall and Oates – ‘You’re Making My Dreams Come True’
- Cardi B – ‘Up’
- Ace of Base – ‘All That She Wants’
- Missy Elliot – ‘Get Your Freak On’
- Foo Fighters – ‘Learn to Fly’
- Dolly Parton – ‘Jolene’
- Mark Ronson (feat Amy Winehouse) – ‘Valerie’
- Linkin Park – ‘Numb’
- The Kid LAROI ft Justin Bieber – ‘Stay’
- Destiny’s Child – ‘Independent Women Pt1’
- Wizkid (ft Tems) – ‘Essence’
- Daft Punk – ‘Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger’
There you have it, everything you need to know about today’s Heardle puzzle. For more word-game fun, be sure to check out our guide in the NSFW Wordle variant called Lewdle. Elsewhere there’s our look at what today’s Wordle answer is.
The post Here’s the ‘Heardle’ answer for today – what’s the solution for ‘Heardle’ on April 13? appeared first on NME.